Denver Tech Center Meeting Space
Our meeting space at Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hotel combines remarkable venues with a prime location, proving to be an ideal venue to hold your next event.
From intimate board meetings to large gatherings, our unique facilities plus professional and courteous staff are the best in meeting services. With 12,000 square feet of functional space and 13 meeting rooms, our spaces can accommodate groups of all sizes.
At a Glance
- Enhancements: $6.1 million-dollar renovation, completed 2013
- Guest Rooms: 263 Total
- Venue Options: 13
- Largest Space: 7,296 sq. ft.
- Total Space: 17,000 sq. ft.
Take a tour and view floor plans and capacity charts of our meeting spaces:
Our meeting space offers up to 17,000 square feet. Whether planning an intimate meeting or a large gathering, our space is flexible and accommodating for your needs. Our ballroom capacity is 500 guests, to our conference room which can accommodate 40 guests.
We also feature a poolside reception/ceremony space, which is beautiful during Denver's summer weather and perfect for a smaller reception.
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account.
Our hotel offers the best of both worlds - access to two of the largest office parks in Denver and close proximity to many Denver attractions. Our hotel features a warm and welcoming lobby, a coffee shop, and a full service restaurant.
- High Speed and Wireless Internet access in all meeting/event facilities (charge)
- Advanced audio-visual equipment
- Recycling program in guestrooms, meeting space and back of house
- Meeting Planner Impact Survey: Inquire with your Sales Manager
- Energy efficient lighting
- Linen reuse program
- Water conservation
- Proper disposal of chemicals
Food & Beverage Options
- Redfire Restaurant: Featuring Regional and American-style cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Located in our lobby. Casual atmosphere.
- Redfire Lounge: Casual lounge perfect for unwinding after a meeting with TVs to catch up on sporting events and scores.
- Sheraton Cafe: Your favorite Starbucks coffee and drinks, grab-and-go snacks, and more.
In-room dining is also available