Collaborate in our Denver Tech Center Meeting Spaces
Host your most impressive meetings and events at Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hotel, where you'll find a wide selection of venues, custom catering and an experienced team to assist you.
Designed to let your presentations be the center of attention, our updated meeting rooms offer over 12,000 square feet of function space spread across 13 venues. Whether you are planning a VIP board meeting or a conference for hundreds, you'll find the exact space you need for your event.
At a Glance
- Guest Rooms: 263 Total
- Venue Options: 13
- Largest Space: 7,296 sq. ft.
- Total Space: 17,000 sq. ft.
Take a tour and view floor plans and capacity charts of our meeting spaces:
Spark Ideas in our Denver Tech Center Meeting Rooms
Bring your lead sales team in to generate new plans for a successful year. Organize a VIP client dinner, or launch a new product to your to vendors. No matter what kind of event you are planning, you'll find the ideal meeting space within our Denver hotel, along with state-of-the-art audio-visual components to make your presentations shine.
Add energizing meeting breaks to your event to keep your attendees attentive. Start the day with a heart breakfast buffet in the conference center foyer, or take a coffee break on our outdoor patio, complete with firepits, overlooking the pool.
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account.
Our hotel offers the best of both worlds - access to two of the largest office parks in Denver and close proximity to many Denver attractions. Our hotel features a warm and welcoming lobby, a coffee shop, and a full service restaurant.
- High Speed and Wireless Internet access in all meeting/event facilities (charge)
- Advanced audio-visual equipment
- Recycling program in guestrooms, meeting space and back of house
- Meeting Planner Impact Survey: Inquire with your Sales Manager
- Energy efficient lighting
- Linen reuse program
- Water conservation
- Proper disposal of chemicals
Food & Beverage Options
- Redfire Restaurant: Featuring Regional and American-style cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Located in our lobby. Casual atmosphere.
- Redfire Lounge: Casual lounge perfect for unwinding after a meeting with TVs to catch up on sporting events and scores.
- Sheraton Cafe: Your favorite Starbucks coffee and drinks, grab-and-go snacks, and more.
In-room dining is also available